( 303.6 €) Tax Included
Gateway with Ethernet & RTC
Our advisors are at your disposal, Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
from 80€ of purchases
You have 14 days to change your mind.
Gateway with Ethernet & RTC.
Enor E is an enterprise gateway that connects Lumos Controls ecosystem to the cloud using WiFi/Ethernet and also supports zero-downtime Over-the-Air (OTA) updates.
It has a built-in RTC (Real Time Clock) that keeps the network date and time up to date even after a power outage or without cloud connectivity, ensuring uninterrupted scheduling.
It helps in remote control, configuration, and monitoring of the Lumos Controls ecosystem.
Maximum Coverage and Cloud Connectivity: The device has a dual antenna to ensure optimum coverage and connectivity. Also, your lighting network can be configured and controlled remotely by connecting to the Lumos Controls cloud.
Real Time Clock for Uninterrupted Scheduling: Built-in RTC (Real Time Clock) keeps the network time up-to-date during power outages or without cloud connectivity, ensuring uninterrupted scheduling.
Real-time reports: By connecting your network to the cloud, Enor E allows you to track energy consumption, occupancy patterns, device usage, and emergency monitoring.
Bridge Between Protocols and Devices for Smarter Building Operations: Enor E gateway acts as an interface device that enables communication between different systems, protocols, and devices in a building's infrastructure.
Flexible mounting options: It has flexible mounting options like wall or flat surface, making it easy to install in a variety of settings and ensures optimal performance and connectivity.
Three-tier Security and Scalability: Allows secure data transfer and is open to accommodate future expansion and upgrades.
- Connectivity : BLE 5.2
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 b/g/n modes
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Average current consumption: 100mA
- Instantaneous peak current consumption: 450mA
- Input Voltage for RTC:3V
- Device Dimension:4.7x4.7x1.2
- Operating Temp:-20 to 55 ºC
- Multi-power options: micro USB, 5VDC adaptor
- AES 128 encryption and decryption support
- Edge processing capability Supports TPM(Trusted Platform Module) and digitaly signed binary firmware files
- Supports WiFi security modes WPA/WPA2 Supports OTA updates from cloud
- Supports OTA updates from cloud
- Ensure safety at device level using 4-digit security code
- Energy reports using device power settings