Cyrus AP Ceiling Recessed Low Bay Lens
( 235.2 €) Tax Included
AC Powered PIR Motion & Light sensor with Low Bay Lens for ceiling mounting
Our advisors are at your disposal, Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
from 80€ of purchases
You have 14 days to change your mind.
AC Powered wireless PIR Motion & Light sensor with High Bay Lens for ceiling mounting.
Cyrus AP is a PIR motion and daylight sensor that operates on a 90-277VAC input voltage. It uses PIR sensing for accurate motion detection and has swappable lenses for different applications.
It can be mounted to the ceiling or surface, with a maximum range of 28m(92ft) and 14m(46ft) height.
The sensor is easy to commission, control and connect to Lumos Controls cloud for data analytics and configuration management via mobile device.
Flexible Mounting Options for Ultimate Convenience
Flexible mounting options like ceiling/surface mounting with adjustable lenses for motion and daylight sensing.
Make the Most of Daylight
The sensor optimizes natural light and save energy through different daylight harvesting options such as Open loop, Closed loop and Custom configurations.
Energy Savings and Safety
Enables occupancy and vacancy sensing using PIR lenses, which can help to reduce energy consumption in buildings. It is particularly suitable for indoor applications such as schools, offices and retail environments.
Code-compliant Lighting Network
This AC-powered motion and daylight sensor meets many requirements of building energy codes and regulations.
Better Understanding of Space Utilization
The sensor collects and feed in data that are critical for generating space analytics and occupancy heat-maps.
- Motion and daylight sensor, with adjustable lenses for high-bay and low-bay applications
- PIR sensor for accurate motion detection
- Motion detection range up to 28m diameter
- Individual/ group commissioning
- Safety at device level using 4-digit security code
- Lighting effect using transition time and transition effect
- High end trim
- Automate controls using scenes and schedules
- Energy reports using device power settings
- Manual override options
- Configure devices as beacons